As a child i was diagnosed with ADD (attention deficit disorder) but as i grew older i refused to accept the fact that i was deficient in any area. Furthermore, I never saw that i was having a problem. So i told my doctor he was full of crap and that the whole ADD thing was a scam designed to make drug manufactures wealthy. Well i still believe that the paramedical companies create drugs then look for a something for it to cure. Be that as I may, now in mid twenties I can’t seem to keep my mind focused.
For the last three days I have attempted to read three chapters in my accounting novel. I have a test next week and no matter how hard I try I can’t seem to read an entire page without my mind wandering. I am not worried about passing the test. I have always managed to do well on test and get through the most boring of crap.
That being said, ill get to the point. I am looking for an herb that my assist my studying capabilities. Since I no longer have insurance (even if i did have insurance my doctor’s still pissed at me) I’m looking for an herbal remedy.
Any suggestions?