You are preaching to the choir.

I HAVE admitted 1.02 is slick. Hell, I liked 1.00 before I loaded 1.02.

I'm just looking for a generalized timetable for release. I know that Rob and Hugo have been reluctant to give time tables, especially after the tuner module problems. Hell, I'm one of the guys over on the Tivo list (and unfortunately, someone else already pointed out Tivo as an example.) wanting 2.0.1.

Not one of the abusers, and certainly understanding. I was simply under the impression that this was a closer knit group than the Tivo systems, and as such, less likely to fall into the corporate "we're not going to say anything if we aren't 100% sure it can happen."

And trust me, I'm looking forward to 1.1... I just want it NOW! That is a joke, btw.

I'm certainly not looking for a fight on this, as I said above, I do think that EMPEG is a hell of a product. I wouldn't have bought it and have had 2 other people saving to buy one since I got it last week.

Nothing is more annoying to me (at least) that knowing that there is more that can be done with a system, and it's been done, but just isn't available. Patience is not one of my better attributes, but I'm trying.

Now then, I'll also admit, it's a hell of a lot better here than it is on the TIVO lists... There, we really do have a large upgrade coming up, the software is RC status, and we have 400+ people posting about how great it is. That's fun wading through, when you are waiting for those features.

As a final note on this, I also want to make sure that it's obvious that the reason I (and I'm sure others) are wanting this release is BECAUSE of our enthusiasm for the product, not in spite of it.