Hey guys,

A couple of days ago I had some quality time with my car dashboard and the Nokia CK-7W Bluetooth Handsfree Kit.

I used this cable to hook it up to the Empeg (running 2.00) Aux input, hooked up the phone-mute cable, and fiddled with Hijack (v450) a little (extmute_on=RestoreSrc, extmute_off=SaveAux, volume_boost_AUX=25). It pretty much works as it should, the sound quality is pretty good, and the switching over to Aux *almost* works.

When the Empeg is sleeping, an incoming phone call does wake it up, but doesn't switch over to Aux. At the end of the call, the Empeg doesn't go back to sleep. Is this something that can be fixed in Hijack?

Also, the CK-7W manual says
Quote:
When a call is accepted, the Advanced Car Kit switches the yellow line (MUTE) to ground, muting the car radio. When the call is ended, the yellow line is separated from ground and the car radio is unmuted.

This works about 70% of the time. Is there any way of making it work better? I know there are a few of you guys and girls out there with CK-7W kits, what are your experiences? I think I need to do this, right?