Quote:
Back to the E61, apart from keyboard differences (which is really just what's printed on them) are you aware of any hardware differences between the models with different model codes? i.e. is it possible I've put bad (or slightly incompatible) firmware on mine?

Yeah, sorry I'd written a reply to your post, but the BBS ate it In short, I thought it would be unlikely that there would be any major hardware differences between countries. GSM, UMTS etc are supposed to be global standards, right? I assume you are using Netherlands firmware for Dutch language support. If not, maybe its worth trying Australian firmware?

I haven't experienced calls dropping out on my phone in the UK. I had some stability issues when I had a dodgy MiniSD memory card (avoid Corsair flash memory - I had 3 faulty 2GB MiniSD cards from them). With a Sandisk 2GB Card I haven't had any problems.

In terms of troubleshooting, I would try backing up your data (USB Cable to a Windows PC and Nokia PC Suite), hard reset the phone (*#7370# on your keypad), and restore data. Try the phone without a memory card and without installing any applications and see whether it is still buggy.