I feel the need to interject my opinion. When I check the boards, I typically check off-topic only. I wouldn't mind a few of the other non-empeg-specific subs to be rolled into OT, as I'd be much more likely to read them. My new job requires that I actually WORK, something I'm not complaining about, but different from my last job nonetheless. As such, I have less time to hang out here, much as I like to.

All that being said, I'm still just as interested in this BBS (the only one I regularly go to), but I simply don't have the time to read EVERYTHING anymore. Since I know I am less likely to be able to follow up to a post with a reasonable amount of time I'm less likely to do so unless I really need help/advise.

At any rate, this BBS is still one of the most important reasons for the internet to exist, at least as far as I'm concerned. smile

As to the religious or political topics, there are so many more left wingers than right wingers, I just sort of gave up on trying to argue with the very vocal majority. I have always found it odd how few empeg owners there are from red states. wink