Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#119700 - 07/10/2002 18:03 Calling TTony - Dude, wheres my (mates) empeg?
number6
old hand

Loc: In The Village or sometimes: A...
Hey Tony,
I just got off the phone my a colleague of mine here in Auckland.

He has told me that the (10GB) empeg unit he bought off you and paid for (via his CC) some time ago now, has not arrived and he's heard nothing from you for weeks despite emailling you 3 times. whats the story? Where is his unit?

His name is Kahl Schierling and he's pretty disappointed with things as they stand.
I know you've sold out of units now, but he did order weeks ago, and his CC was billed for the unit soon after, so you got the order some time ago now.

Care to PM me via the BBS here so we can get this sorted out. I can give you his email address etc then.

I'm getting involved as I suggested that he buy from you as it seemed like you were pretty good and easy to deal with, and therefore I am taking this up on his behalf.

I know another colleague of mine did order a 10GB unit from you and got it, so I know if its a mistake/miscommunication, its probably a genuine one.

He really wants the empeg/Riocar he paid for and ASAP, he is really totally converted to the mp3 and empeg lifestyle now, and therefore it would be good if that was the outcome.

So, lets get this sorted out.

#119701 - 07/10/2002 22:23 Re: Calling TTony - Dude, wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: number6]
TTony
journeyman

Loc: Charleston, SC
#6,
There are 3 people whose units are currently overdue. I was short shipped on the last order by these 3 - 10GB units (the last 3 to order). My last shipment is arriving from my supplier in about 10 days. When it arrives to me, the units will ship out the next day. His unit will be shipped USPS Global Priority Mail which estimates a 3-4 day shipping time. I'm trying to get all of these units out to the new owners and only a few more are left to ship. Less than 10 to go including those who ordered last week! What concerns me is I've only received one e-mail from Kahl to which I replied?
Thank you,
-Tony

#119702 - 08/10/2002 19:21 Re: Calling TTony - Dude, wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: TTony]
number6
old hand

Thanks Tony,
Will pass your comments on.
Can you drop Kahl a email as well?

#119703 - 22/10/2002 18:06 Re: (still) Calling TTony-wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: TTony]
number6
old hand

Hey Tony,
Its been weeks since my last post, the "10 days" you said was the hold up has come and gone - my colleague has had no reply from you and he has emailled your autovation email address to no avail from you.

So, whats the score - you indicated that you had 3 customers with orders outstanding, well how about communicating with them!!

I know some folks are getting real itchy fingers over this and want to start taking this further.

I'm sure that you know what selling goods, charging their CC and then not supplying them is called - hey we had this problem earlier this year 'round here, and we don't want a repeat.

I'm sure you've got many happy customers, but its attention to detail and keeping ALL customers happy & informed is important - I'm sure you know what I mean.

So, lets not make a federal case out of this - right?

I'm waiting

#119704 - 23/10/2002 04:10 Re: (still) Calling TTony-wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: number6]
cookie_77

Tony

I am also yet to have confirmation that you have shipped my empeg.

I also have been waiting sometime and want my empeg.

C.

#119705 - 23/10/2002 05:24 Re: Calling TTony - Dude, wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: number6]
rowitech
enthusiast

Loc: Germany, Cologne
Hi there,
contrary to the others I had no problems in mailing to Tony and getting an answer. He didn't reply every time in a few minutes but I never expected this. So I'm pleased about the mailing. I think I am the last of the three soon-owners of the empeg. Yes, also I expected the empeg a bit sooner. Tony told me that he will ship it at Oct 28th. So what should I do, I have to wait. Oh, I'm really really excited to become a proud owner of an empeg... So it's hard to wait. But I hope it'll arrive soon.

regards,
Rolf

#119706 - 23/10/2002 18:06 Re: (still) Calling TTony-wheres my (mates) empeg? [Re: cookie_77]
number6
old hand

My colleague received notice from TTony of the tracking number for goods from his supplier to TTony's place.

Why its being sent UPS ground I don't understand. Its showing it won't be at TTonys until Monday at the earliest.

We will see what develops.