Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#132389 - 30/12/2002 07:12 empeg-preinit
anonymous_coward
new poster

I've been trying to download empeg-preinit the last few days, but beaglebros.com seems to be down.

Does anyone have the tarball lying around? Would be very grateful if you could mail it to hurz@globale-verbloedung.de :-)

#132390 - 30/12/2002 07:27 Re: empeg-preinit [Re: anonymous_coward]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Telocity/DirecTV DSL has fucked me royally. My service went down, despite the fact that they said that they'd be up until the middle of January, other people I know still have working DirecTV DSL service, but another friend of mine is also out, and he's going through the exact same edge router I am. So, obviously, they've got a problem with some machine in that route. But if I call tech support, they give me a recorded message that they're going out of business and then it just hangs up. The only way to submit a trouble ticket is online. But guess what? My freakin' internet connection is down!!! I finally found a modem and the 1-800 dialup number and submitted one, but it's been down for well over four days now with no response from them other than mailing my trouble ticket back to me. I've called Speakeasy to beg them to switch me ASAP, but there's only so much they can do.

I wish they weren't going out of business so that I could tell you all never to use their lousy internet service.

#132391 - 30/12/2002 07:28 Re: empeg-preinit [Re: wfaulk]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Oh, uh. I don't really have a way to get that to you (I'm at work now). Speakeasy told me that I should be up with them the middle of this week, so hopefully it shouldn't be too long.