Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#136212 - 21/01/2003 06:19 Hijack problem
meast
stranger

Maybe someone can help me with a little Hijack issue I'm experiencing: I have my Hijack menu set up to bring up a custom menu (Shuffle, KnobSeek, Sound, Next Source) when the knob is pressed. If I then select shuffle and press the knob again, sometimes it won't perform the task. I may have to repeat it three or four times before it will actually turn shuffle on or off.

Is this a problem other users are having? I couldn't find anything on the BBS. Please let me know if you can find anything wrong with my [hijack] and [ir_translate] configs(attached).

Thanks!

Attachments
135172-config.ini (65 downloads)

#136213 - 21/01/2003 06:29 Re: Hijack problem [Re: meast]
frog51
pooh-bah

Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
I have something that sounds similar - aside from volume, the only thing I use the knob for is to mark a track - should be 2 presses to mark, but sometimes it just doesn't take and I need to retry (occasionally many retries.) The same thing occasionally happens with a long down press to go to info screen - if I do it soon after a track has started playing (withing 7 or so seconds) it does nothing, but when I release it treats it as a short press and brings up the top level menu.
Tried various fixes, including setting the rate etc, but no change.

It doesn't bug me too much, but I wish I knew why it was glitching.
MkII, 80Gb SSD in dock