Okay, this one should be slightly more difficult than my Daily Show clip. I've been on Google for about half an hour trying to find what I'm looking for.

So my mom was friends with this musician when she was growing up in Wildwood, NJ. He was in a band called "The Proverbial Knee Hi's," and they played a club in Wildwook in the summer. I've tried to see if I could find any info on them, like if they've put out any music officially. My request is for any information on this group or what their members are doing now. Here's what I've found so far:

- it looks like there are two tracks on a compilation called "Aliens Psychos & Wild Things #1." kinda neat that there is a recording, but that doesn't give me much info
- I've found a database that includes that compilation, and mentions that the band is/was located in Tidewater Virginia.
- the database also indicates that the band was on the Beachcomber label. Oddly, I can find even less information on that label than I can about the band. The only thing I've found is through the text blurb on the Google search that mentions the label was started by some guy who owned a chain of Beachcomber clubs on the Eastern seaboard.

So, can anyone do any better? I unfortunately don't have a name for the guy she knew. Just that he was the keyboard player who did a great cover of "Happy Together"