Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#304317 - 25/11/2007 01:18 Looking for a gift
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I'm looking for a funny gift for my wife.

My favorite show on the Food Network is Alton Brown's Good Eats. The show has a very whimsical style, and his kitchen is usually filled with food- and kitchen appliance-related props and toys. One of his tools is a spray bottle that has a dinosaur head on the top of it. It's a T-Rex head and water sprays out of its mouth. My wife loves that thing, and I really want to get one for her. (and no, it's not going to be her only present - this is a "first Christmas married" we're talking about here )

I've been looking everywhere, and the only info I've been able to find is that Alton's wife got the thing at Target, but he doesn't know who makes it.

I wish I could find a picture of the thing to show you what I'm talking about, but I was wondering if someone here might have the Google-fu to find this.

#304318 - 25/11/2007 01:42 Re: Looking for a gift [Re: Dignan]
msaeger
carpal tunnel

Loc: Minnetonka, MN

Matt

#304319 - 25/11/2007 04:00 Re: Looking for a gift [Re: msaeger]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
Quote:
Did you see this pdf ?

http://www.altonbrown.com/pdfs/ab_culinary_devices.pdf

Great find! I never thought to check if he had his own website. D'oh.

Although I may keep looking. $50 is pretty steep for a mister. We live in a condo complex to we don't have a grill

#304320 - 25/11/2007 08:48 Re: Looking for a gift [Re: Dignan]
LittleBlueThing
addict

Loc: Reading, UK
Quote:
this is a "first Christmas married" we're talking about here

Sounds familiar Hint or tip: Quantity matters, size/value doesn't.

Buy her some smellies : bath balls are excellent. Wrap them individually. Works with anything that comes in sets earrings, books, clothes, ornaments, puzzles (except maybe chocolates and biscuits...)

Probably especially good if there's just the 2 of you...