Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#307793 - 02/03/2008 01:15 FS: Unmodified Empeg MK2A - 20GB with the standard accessories
ximenes
new poster

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Its finally time to face facts, I'm never going to get this put into my car again. It was last really used in about 2003 and has been in a box or on my desk since.

Its an unmodified (never opened) RioCar / Empeg MK2a. Size is 20GB, includes the remote, power adapter and car mount. Serial 10101441. The display has been changed to a 'clear' lens (which makes it appear to be a light blue-green that sort of matches Acura interiors of the time) and I also have the usual blue lens. I bought it during Rio's fire sale back in the day, and its always been properly cared for.

Its located in Santa Clara, CA and I'll ship it pretty much anywhere as long as you pay the actual shipping costs. Thought I'd give the board first crack before Ebay.

#307823 - 03/03/2008 07:05 Re: FS: Unmodified Empeg MK2A - 20GB with the standard accessories [Re: ximenes]
darkminstrel
new poster

Loc: The Land of PBR and Roses
How much are you asking? My wife is sorely jealous of mine and I'd like to get one for her own use.