Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#311575 - 26/06/2008 19:55 WTB: Tuner
busdepot
journeyman

My original empeg tuner just decided to stop working. Would like to hear from anyone who has a working one for sale. bd (at) busdepot (dot) com. Thanks.

#311621 - 28/06/2008 04:06 Re: WTB: Tuner [Re: busdepot]
Boelle
addict

Loc: Denmark, Odense
you can get one from PCA at 85£ plus shipping. contact him at: pca (at) reality (dot) demon (dot) co (dot) uk

it's a kit so you have to do some solder...

#311635 - 28/06/2008 15:11 Re: WTB: Tuner [Re: busdepot]
mac
addict

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted By: busdepot
My original empeg tuner just decided to stop working. Would like to hear from anyone who has a working one for sale.

I have one that I no longer require that is looking for a good home where it will be loved and regularly used. smile It sounds like you would provide such a home so you are welcome to it. I've never actually used it (a rather long and somewhat embarrassing story) but I have no reason to believe that it doesn't work.

If you or someone you know is attending the 10th birthday party next weekend then I can hand it over then or perhaps someone from closer to you would be willing to carry it back and then post it onto you in order to save on international shipping charges. (Hence why I've posted this rather than PMing it.)