Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#323313 - 14/06/2009 18:59 Help with an old show
Ladmo
addict

Loc: Oklahoma
I am trying to remember where it was that I saw a tv show or movie (lonnnngggg time ago) and I cannot remember. I know if anyone can help it would be someone here!

It was about an older man going to the police (?) station and confessing to multiple murders to a detective. When the detective asks him why he was confesisng he said that his friend and him had contest going, but now his friend was dead, there was no use. The detective then asks him if he would like a new opponent... and so it went....

If anyone can help me ID this one, I would very much appreciate it.

#323316 - 14/06/2009 19:49 Re: Help with an old show [Re: Ladmo]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Originally Posted By: Ladmo
I am trying to remember where it was that I saw a tv show or movie (lonnnngggg time ago) and I cannot remember.

You probably saw it at home on TV. wink

It does sound more like the premise for a movie, rather than a show. I could be wrong of course, but I'd remember an ongoing series about a serial killer if was ever even remotely close to popular.

#323318 - 14/06/2009 23:35 Re: Help with an old show [Re: hybrid8]
Ladmo
addict

It was not a series. It was either a one time show, like on outer limits or TWZ, or a movie. And that was how it ended with the detective leaning over to the old man and saying something like 'How would you like a new opponenet or partner or something like that....

#325249 - 19/08/2009 02:10 Re: Help with an old show [Re: Ladmo]
Ladmo
addict

I'm still on a quest for this show...I have googled a mass amount of time awasy, heck, I even resorted to trying to Bing search for it...I am at a standstill...

Anyone have any suggestions for locating this show/episode?

Thanks