Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#361271 - 01/04/2014 17:37 Re: Display Extender install pics? [Re: maczrool]
elperepat
enthusiast

Loc: Qc, Canada
Hello all!

I remember buying the boards as if it was yesterday! Time flies!

I now want to populate the bare boards. I did find the parts list, but is there a schematic somewhere? I found about the r2 file but I wanted to skip installing a new software. Are the files available as images (PNG?) anywhere? I also found out about maczrool's document, but I think I remember a zip file with all the useful informations packed together. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.

Thanks!

#369010 - 01/08/2017 02:41 Re: Display Extender install pics? [Re: elperepat]
elperepat
enthusiast

Loc: Qc, Canada
Replying to myself, a few years later.

I'm buying a new car tomorrow and probably will need the extender. So I finally took some time and installed the software to read the r2 file.

Here are the schematics, top and bottom PCB layer, Silk and a few more layers all converted to PDF.

I'm going to make myself a 3d printed case for the display. I'll post the file here when it's done.

Attachments
empeg Display extender.zip (38 downloads)
Description: empeg Display Extender schematics and PCB

#369011 - 01/08/2017 06:30 Re: Display Extender install pics? [Re: elperepat]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
I might be interested in paying you to make two of those 3D printed cases, depending on the details of it.

I'm messing around with ideas to have my extended display mounted in the place where my storage cubby in my center console is. There's no easy drop-in solution, so I'm thinking about 3D printing something. Talk more about what you'll be doing, post the plans, eh?

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15