Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#62316 - 23/01/2002 13:17 Tuner modules available on eBay
robricc
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I know some of the senior members on this board are annoyed at people who took advantage of the blowout sale. It was not my intention to buy and sell for a higher price. Please read this post before questioning my morals...

I purchased a few extra tuners once I got word the international store had run out. It was my intention to offer my tuners to international members of this BBS. More specifically, people that have been long-time members/empeg owners lacking a tuner and missing their last chance. The quick drying-up of the US eStore was unexpected at the time.

I sold one to the oldest member of this BBS for the blowout cost with free UPS shipping to the UK (about $65 worth of shipping). So, as you can see, I did attempt my original goal. At this point in time, It looks too difficult to determine who else I should privately offer a tuner.

I would rather see these things get used by someone that really wants one. I will be selling 3 on eBay after much internal debate. Bidding will start at $69.95 but I am sure they will go higher. I am just protecting myself in the unlikely event that they don't. Please don't hate me .

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1326398363

#62317 - 23/01/2002 13:41 Re: Tuner modules available on eBay [Re: robricc]
JBCP
journeyman

Loc: New Jersey
I have a lot of players and not a single tuner for my own car. Since you are unsure who should get one at a low price, I would like to nominate myself. Thanks.

#62318 - 23/01/2002 13:45 Re: Tuner modules available on eBay [Re: JBCP]
tonyc
carpal tunnel

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
You're also making $100 each off the sale of all those players so you can surely afford a tuner on Ebay, no?

I'm not criticizing your distribution of the Empeg, that's perfectly OK with me. But to say you deserve a discounted tuner over someone who's done a little more for the Empeg community is pretty audacious.