I bought one tuner with the intention to use it solely for a wired Sony remote. That plan is out the window in favor of using a wireless VNC client.

So, I am selling my backup backup Mk2 plus a tuner as a bundle for $450 + cost of whatever shipping you desire. Two people inquired earlier about the tuner. If they are interested in this bundle, say to get a "spare", then they get first dibs. I am not breaking this out because I do not want to spend a lot of time trying to sell the Empeg only to get e-mails asking if it has a tuner.

The Mk2 is original with amber or red faceplate, original kenwood credit card remote, cable, and a newer, never installed sled. The tuner has been connected and tested one time and then went back in the box.

Payment? Well, I'm resisting upgrading my Paypal to "Premium", so payment would be non-credit card Paypal or money order (or local cash in some dark alley...). Note: I am gone until end of next week, so probably unable to ship until March 3rd.

Please PM if interested either to BBS mail or my listed e-mail [edit: best to use my non-BBS e-mail in the event I encounter firewall problems while traveling]

Edited by jimhogan (20/02/2002 20:03)

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.