Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | Software | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs | Addons: Eutronix | Cases

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: display extenders by mlord @ Today at 01:58

I have a full/working screen extender with cable. PM me with an offer. Shipping will likely be about US$20 or so from here in Canada.
Projects
Jump to new posts display extenders by Mr_Maniacal @ Today at 00:29

Does anyone still work on or make it possible for me to get my screen to extend so I can have the screen, face, buttons, etc in one place and the major parts of the empeg in another place in the car. Let me know if you know of anyone who still has o
Off Topic
The problem with that is, again, there is no IP to buy. So even if one "bought" it (something), there's nothing to prevent future shakedowns from continuing.
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: canuckInOROriginally Posted By: sn00pBut why haven't they (IBM, RedHat, <insert other parties with vested interest in Linux) bought the "IP" from dead SCO/Oracle/whoever owned it last and buried this for good? I'm a
Off Topic
Originally Posted By: sn00pBut why haven't they (IBM, RedHat, <insert other parties with vested interest in Linux) bought the "IP" from dead SCO/Oracle/whoever owned it last and buried this for good? I'm assuming it's for precedent. SCO