Baseline for my comments. MAC OS less than or equal to 9 all suck (except for the pop and click sounds in 9, which rock). Windows less than or equal to ME (with the exception of 95b, which RULES!!) sucks.

I administer PC's and one Mac. When there is a problem with a Mac, I work on it as if I've never used a computer before. I don't know how to do anything and I have to rediscover everything for the first time. Sure, it takes longer, but it doesn't suck. It's just different.

Unfortunately, the UI is sevearly deficient. I'm a keyboard shortcut guy. I never touch the mouse because it's simply too slow. Yet on a Mac, I am forced to use a mouse for everything.

There still remains the fact that Mac is crippled. Mac users are happy with what they have because they don't realize the functionality that's been taken from them. How does iMovie compare to Premiere? Ok, I can make a home DVD in a few minutes on iMovie, but can I tweak all the whack video options that Premiere lets me? Options I can't even think of are in Premiere. Maybe I'll want to use them some day. They are there. Mac? They are gone.