well being a network admin for a network with NT, 2K, and XP... I gotta say XP has a few issues of it's own.... along with 2K. I do still prefer Microsoft from a different standpoint however... See when I was at art school (before I became a tech) we had MAC's shoved down our throats with arguments like "Macs are simply better at graphics" and "better at mixing sound"... I'm sorry adobe for MS works just like adobe for Mac throw in a 200 dollar video card and that argument simply holds no water... Now we have a few macs at work.. I gotta say I'm impressed they look cool and they serve their purpose. It's just like anything, you have to choose whats best for you, nothings outright better, like the people that argue that Linux is better then MS, at what? Hardcore geek value? maybe, they both have strong points, but I tried to get into that and got tired of having to compile everthing I installed after downloading the libraries and searching for hours for instructions on how to do it (although I have to admit I just put familiar and opie on my Ipaq), Linux isn't for me... Hat's off to people that can use it effectively... Basically it's all about what you want