oohhh...or..

S.A.R.S

Cute!

Besides the obvious, acronyms are like the thing (FFH, PFR...) in Christian music right now (or should I say CCM as it's more commonly referenced?). One of our thoughts was to just pick three random letters and let everyone else decide what they stand for!

This thread has actually gotton my mind on a few good tracks, though everything good one I've come up with sounds so benign compared to what some of you have listed, which is good for a spiritual folk/ pop group, but it's also kind of a letdown after reading some of your suggestions.

Anyway, current thinking between my wife and I (she's one of the other singers in the group) is "Steady On" (which again is not nearly as cool as "Harmonic Dissonance" or some of the other suggestions), but we just sort of happened upon it talking about this thread. We're not sold on it yet (and there is a third member to consult), but it is the only name we've come up with that doesn't sound like a thrash band or isn't just too cheesy.

Anyway, keep the ideas flowing if you have any other names, this has been rather fun thread to read.