Quote:
Maybe now there will be some publicity for this story.

I've heard about this story every morning on my state's popular talk radio station. Sure, the station loves to prey on citizen fears of corrupt government, because we are the most corrupt state in the nation, apparently. But hey, it's getting the story out there.

Quote:
refusing to shop there

Right on! I haven't thought it over 100% yet, but I'm almost convinced that government is unnecessary and has been replaced by corporations. We have no control over how the government spends our money except for a button that we press every few years. But if you don't like the product from a corporation, you can buy it from someone else. It's "voting with the dollar", the only vote that counts, I'm almost convinced.
(the arguement is based on the assumption that the government does many bloated worthless things with your money, while corporations provide usefull and necessary things. i haven't read enough to understand the full scope of service provided by the government, so i'm not 100% convinced of the arguement yet.)