I dunno, seems like plenty of normal, real girls on the sites. Maybe they're fake, controled by the site; maybe they are very selective.

And about eHarmony: It's pretty high pressure too. It pairs you with someone, and you have to accept or reject that person ASAP. You can only have a few active pairings at once, so if you don't take action, your profile is wasting space on the other peoples' active pair lists. They get ansy, wanting to move forward or move on.

Worse, you can't see pictures unless you pay. So, you fill out a four hour survey, the short fuse starts burning for your active pairs, and you can't even see them. They start trying to talk, you don't want to give them a greenlight until you can see them, and you're not sure you want to pay the big signup fee. Pretty high pressure.

But, if you want to trust their comparison algorithm, it will give you a set of people who also trust it, and you may just have a match! I like a little more input into the decision...... maybe that's why I'm still single (maybe it's because I'm apathetic).