I picked one up a about a month ago. I love the stupid thing My roommate took one look at it, and instantly decided that he'd never be able to figure it out. After showing him the 'Watch TiVO' button, he changed his mind to 'wow, this is simple'. One of the best features is the backlight turning on as soon as you move the remote.

I have two minor gripes about it. First, I really don't care for having to enter all my devices through their website. Something during the registration kind of bothered me, but I don't remember what it was any more. Guess it couldn't have been too awfully bad. The second is how easy it is to hit the >> button when trying to hit the play button. It might just be lack of familiarity, but I seem to do that way too much while fast forwarding through commercials.

I didn't realize you could set it up to control the empeg... that would be awesome. I'm going to do that as soon as I get home tonight.

Edit: I just added the empeg to my setup, now I just need to update the remote when I get home. I really do love this remote.

-- Tim

Edited by Tim (25/05/2006 12:07)