I've put together an itinerary for your consideration. Please get your comments to me as soon as possible so I can gauge whether this will work for everyone. The costings are (fairly accurate) estimates right now.

Morning Shoot

Clay pigeon shooting at Haddon Lodge near Peterborough. Akai Digital did this at Christmas and it was great fun despite the freezing conditions - which I'm sure won't be an issue in July! The shooting ground has several traps with different trajectories such as pigeon, grouse and rabbit. We split into groups of about five and work through all of the traps, with prizes at the end for the three top guns. Each group has expert supervision and tuition, and the activity is suitable both for people who have never so much as held a shotgun and for experts alike.

The cost would be £50 per person which includes cartridges and transportation from and back to Cambridge.

Lunch at a Cambridgeshire country pub.

Afternoon

Your own time around Cambridge, or a city tour if there is interest.

Evening

The empeg 10th birthday party at Chilford Hall near Cambridge. This local vineyard was the venue for the empeg 5th birthday party and is set in beautful Cambridgeshire countryside. A working vineyard, the venue boasts a fully restored nineteenth century hall and courtyard.

For those that care to partake, the evening will begin with a vineyard tour and wine tasting at £5 a head. You'll see the vines and the wine making process, and sample from Chilford's award winning range.

Dinner in the courtyard will comprise a hog roast, rib eye steaks, lamb kebabs and locally made sausages served with a range of salads, cheeses and desserts. Vegetarian options will also be available. A pay bar will be open throughout the party and we'll pre-pay for a firkin of local ale and soft drinks. Perhaps the vodka luge will make a welcome return!

We have some special events lined up for the party, and of course the empeg disco will be powered by your playlists! We have the venue until 1am.

The cost for the party including venue hire, dinner, beer and soft drinks will be around £40 a head. Other drinks will be from the pay bar. A coach from and back to Cambridge will be arranged, pricing to be determined but certainly cheaper than taxis.

Please let me know what you think of the itinerary and whether the costs are acceptable. I have us pencilled in for both events and need to confirm with the venues within the next week.

Cheers

Rob