Having put together last years meet with Andy M, I can tell you a lot of the hard work goes unnoticed and that is the way it should be. It is an extremely rewarding experience but it's not an easy one.

I think there has to be a purpose for the event being held in a place. I don't know how many Danish users we have on the BBS here but there is still a strong following in the UK so we were always going to get a turn out that made the event viable (just smile ) I am not sure the same could be said for Denmark?

We also went to quite a lot of effort not to copy previous meets, we tried something new and that fitted what we could provide. Some people come a very long way and it's important everyone enjoys the event, our meet was very much a social affair with lots of time to mix and with very little in the way of an agenda (and only 1 slide at the event itself!).

Also, it's a little early to be talking about next year right now. The only thing I am sure of is that you need the help of other people it's not something that is going to work doing it on your own.

I for one hope this continues for many years to come, I really like the way our group is evolving and it was great to see a few first timers at this years event.

And Rob, I would try my very best to come to a US meet at some point. It would probably have to turn into some sort of extended holiday but there is no way I'll be coming over without some form of meet-up smile

Cheers

Cris.