personally, i like heroes! take it as a bit of fun, with a twist and a cliffhanger here and everywhere each week, and it's great. i do wonder if some are trying to take it toooo seriously!!

life on mars, the uk version, is fantastic, i've seen a couple of episodes from the US show, and as much as i love watching all the old cars bombing about (i was into yank cars and drag raced for 10yrs+ until recently), it just doesn't do it for me.

you might still be able to see some of the uk series on www.bbc.co.uk iplayer service. you can certainly watch the current top gear and many other shows.

currently getting into a show called survivors, bit of a toned down remake of 28days later but without the gore and zombies. a viral pendemic spreads across europe and probably the world, killing 95% or more of the population within a week, now we see them gradually build groups and try to rebuild, it's getting a little tiresome already though, not sure if i'll continue much longer!

Lost... lost me after missing a few episodes in series 2, i think it was series two where they found the bunker place? kinda got wierd and i couldn't watch it regular enough to keep up. series 1 was a cracker though!

you guys get dr who over there? bit of a british institution i guess, fun to watch the kids scared of a show that used to scare me when i was their age! last few series have been fun.