Originally Posted By: Dignan
Originally Posted By: crazyplums
personally, i like heroes! take it as a bit of fun, with a twist and a cliffhanger here and everywhere each week, and it's great. i do wonder if some are trying to take it toooo seriously!!

Oh gosh no. I don't take it seriously in the least. It's the least profound show with the least to say of all the TV I watch. They think they have a lot to say (as evidenced by those terribly Mohinder narrations), but it's really just a soap opera with people who use super powers once in a blue moon.

Believe me, I want it to be fun. That's all I ever wanted out of it. But they tried for more and missed.

i guess you're right, still, i can't wait for the next episode to come each week! we get next weeks episode played on bbc 3 right after the current episode, which is handy as i occasionally miss the following week, last night i missed the current episode (already seen) and 20 mins of the next episode cos i got carried away re-organising my workshop, gutted, will have to wait til next week to see it now, and then on I player as i'm out on the weds night !

Originally Posted By: music
Originally Posted By: wfaulk
Quote:
you guys get dr who over there?

It shows in the US on two different cable channels, both the SciFi Channel and BBC America. I'm waaaay behind (like multiple seasons), so I don't know where they are.

Good clean fun!
Bitt, if you haven't caught the "Blink" episode yet, then you are in for a treat. It's one of my all-time favorites.

I also like the little 15-minute "Dr. Who Confidential" segments for an "inside baseball" look at the making of.
(Just don't watch one before the corresponding episode, as they are Spoiler City.)

yeah, i don't watch the confidentials pre show if they're on, that blink episode is class, not sure who was freaked out more, me or the kids! my litle girl is scared to death of the ood (sp?)