My thoughts so far:

90% of the time I can't get into the "Video On Demand" menu. Sometimes it just pops me back to the TiVo menu after a few seconds and sometimes it tells me that there's "Scheduled Maintenance". When I do get in, I can only enter the NetFlix menu about 50% of the time; it just pops me back to the TiVo menu.

Not being able to search via the TiVo is silly. This might put a kink in the wife's usage of it.

The aspect ratio is all screwy. I have a first-generation HDTV. It's a 4:3 tube that switches to 16:9 when it detects a 16:9 signal. It works perfectly with the normal TiVo UI. However, it's always had some problems with the VoD stuff, but until now they've been minor, never affecting the actual video. Until now. I just tried to watch No Country for Old Men, and it was stretched all tall. I've been trying to get back into the Netflix app to try some things, but it's been constant "Scheduled Maintenance" for half an hour now.

I do like the fact that it seems to actually be streaming, as opposed to being saved on the TiVo's hard drive. Don't have to worry about programs falling off the end of the queue because of that, unlike the Amazon VoD service.