Originally Posted By: Ross Wellington

Rear Left Signal Path
---------------------
Pin 9 connects to the small blue 100 Ohm resistor array Pin 3 (it is next to the Chip and has 8 LCC pins).

Check.

Quote:
From there, the signal at the resistor array pin 4 goes to the 5th Yellow 10uF Tantalum (-) from the board edge.

Not so check. edit: The resistor array is okay.

I'm not sure if my multimeter probes are too big to place accurately or what, but while I can sometimes get a little blip, I can't get a sustained beep on the continuity check. (I'm leaning towards the "or what", since I have no trouble measuring the resistor array.)

Quote:
From there the signal goes from the 5th yellow Tantalum Capacitor (+, the stripe) to a Zero-Ohm resistor located just below the INA2137 furthest from the board edge then to the INA2137 pin 8 as the input to the Amplifier.

Not so check -- as above. edit: The zero ohm resistor is okay. I'm having a heck of a time getting any sort of continuity when one of the ends is a yellow Tantalum cap. This is true for both front and rear left signal paths. I haven't tried tracing the signal paths for the right channel, to see if I have the same trouble there, however.

Quote:
From there the signal is amplifed by the INA2137 at pin 9 and goes to the large black 47uF Tantalum capacitor (+) [...] to the 3rd pin from the Right of the white connector near the RCA connectors marked "Analogue".

Check to the end.

Quote:
We could do a little more troubleshooting still with a capacitor

I'll see if I have the right capacitor in my parts bin, for this. edit: got one... but it's bed-time, now, so it'll have to wait.I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow night, am double-booked for Tuesday, and out of town for a week starting Wednesday, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to try this.

Cheers,

Edited by canuckInOR (14/06/2010 03:58)