Originally Posted By: tanstaafl.
See my previous post. If it is the same bug I have experienced, you have to add the tracks to CopyTrans Manager in the order you want them to play. You cn re-arrange the tracks all you want after you have created the upload list, but when you actually load them into your player they will air in the order that they were added to the list, not in the order you arranged them after creating the list in the first place.

I believe you. But some things surprise me about this.

1. My file names are carefully designed to be alphanumerically sequential in the correct order, so when I group-select and drag-drop the files into the application, they theoretically should drop into the application in, at the very least, alphabetical order by filename. So I shouldn't need to individually add over a hundred files one-at-a-time just to control the ordering.

2. The problem that we're both describing, I haven't noticed it being an issue with the music albums I load onto the phone. When they're in the Music category, they always play in the order that I expect, as long as I'm using a player app on the phone (such as Vox) which honors the ordering. I only encounter the problem with files I have configured as Audiobooks and trying to play them in the iBooks app on the phone.