A few places here I can think of for "healthy" fast food are:

Quizno's - Sub shop that toasts the subs. Really good, and after working for one a few years back, they have pretty decent food standards. They have definitly expanded quite a bit recently.

Boston Market - Really good chicken and turkey meals from whole birds. Unfortunatly they haven't expanded much recently, and the one I went to all the time with a drive-thru closed down.

Crooked Grill - A resturaunt here in Colorado Springs that inspired the "loose meat" resturaunt seen in the TV show Rosanne. They were right across from my place of work a few years back, and I still stop by about once a month. They used to operate in another state under a different name.

Koya - Nice Japaneese place in the mall that serves quick meals similar to the big sit down resturaunts. It's usually where I stop now in the mall.

Those are the places I enjoy the most here that can still qualify as "fast" food. Usually the smaller ones are the best. After realising recently how many of my meals came in a combo deal with fries and a drink, I began reevaluating my habits.