Yes, I actually use that functionality. For instance, if I've shuffled a whole bunch of tracks from artists X, Y, and Z, and I then decide, "hey, I'd like to get a few tracks from artist Q into this mix as well", I don't want to re-listen to tracks I've already listened to.
Oh, well there you go then. So you'll want to hear all of the tracks by Q shuffled before you hear any more tracks by X, Y, and Z. If so I stand corrected then, which I thought I might. There are so many creative uses for this player!

It also basically makes sense from a UI standpoint, in that you've got shuffle selected as a global option, so it should apply globally.
Not sure that I totally agree here, as enquing non-shuffled sounds intuitive to me because I wouldn't have a use for shuffled enquing the way you do. Shuffeling the sub-menu basically makes it useless for me because if I'm ever listening to a shuffled playlist I want to hear a mix of the songs in random order, and putting a large block of an artist into the mix is something I'd never want to do, unless I was wanting to hear a specific album and then return to my mix (which I often would like to do, but cannot). If I want to have artist Q mixed in, I'd have to enque or append and then re-shuffle (which admittedly gives you the songs you've already heard again). I could actually see an additional feature for "shuffle in", but that's a different subject.

This whole thing could be made an option in emplode ("Shuffle Insert Sub-Menu") to handle different ways of using the player without further cluttering the runtime UI. Just a thought anyway.