So sorry to hear about the awful year you've had! It's been such a dung heap of a year that I feel like I've only heard bad stories and very few happy ones have stood out in my mind. Such an oppressive year. Ugh. My year has been crap too. Our oldest just started Kindergarten, and distance learning for these brand new students AND brand new computer users might be the worst situation of any age. It completely blows. And as the household's resident "self-employment is impossible when half your job involves going into homes and businesses and using people's computers," I'm tasked with being school monitor. This gives me the lovely opportunity to be the person my kid resents for having to pay attention in class. Oh joy.

On top of that we've had all sorts of family drama that I won't go into. But it's awful and has left us more cut off than ever.

ANYWAY!! I really like your website a lot. And I've downloaded your software so I can play with it.

One initial observation: I launched the software, put in an IP address, then hit enter and the program had a hard crash. It works when I click Start though. I'm on Windows 10.