In reply to:

Too bad this might party be due to i-club.com price fixing or whatever it is called.. I mean the WRX isn't THAT low volume. They are sold all over the world, have been for years.

No, but thanks... sorry if we don't cater to vendors that might possible be selling stolen, or cheap imitation, goods on our site. We however do not price fix.

And although there were suppose to be 15K WRXs brought to the states this year, that ended up being the total production of all imprezas sent to the states, not just the WRX... so that's the 2.5RS, 2.5TS, WRX Sedan, and WRX Wagon. Although they do share most of their parts. Most people do not modify the cars (read: little old gray haired grandmothers that want a safe reliable car), so production on aftermarket parts is still much much lower than on a normal production car like a Honda like I originally stated. You are also ignoring the fact that this is the GDA, or New Age, impreza which is a brand new body style. It was only introduced in Europe and Japan one year before it was introduced here in the states for MY02 . So although parts have existed for other GC8 and prior models for years, a good deal of the parts will not fit the new GDA application.

Sorry you think we price fix... but you might want to do more research next time, before making comments like that.

-Nick