I havent tested it yet, but it looks like youhave enough in there right now to make it useful. I keep my alarm set for the same time during the week, so using the config for this is fine. Woohoo!

What if you don't want to pick a specific FID to start with? Will it work with your current playlist? If it were to play a FID only once I'd be nervous that I wouldn't get up, but that can always be solved by using repeat (which I just started dong after reading some of TonyF's messages).

When you're satisfied that you've cleaned up your source and put in whatever other goodies you have planned, PLEASE consider adding support for the phone mute line. I think I mentioned to you before I want to wire that up in my custom box as a snooze button (having a config.ini definition for default snooze time would be cool - normally 9 minutes on my Sony alarm I think).

Damn, now I've either got to start/finish my box or set up some total frankenstein temporary table-top hack to use this. I think I'm gonna go our to Walmart this afternoon to look at a few parts.

Bruno