Any more progress on the config.ini thing affecting me yesterday? Just wondering why Hijacks gets access to the config file without a problem and your app doesn't...

Well, no. You didn't respond to my last message asking if you get *any* printf outputs when you run it from a shell. You should *at least* get "EmpWake running as pid" and, if it's not binding to hijack, some kind of error printout. Nobody else seems to have any problem running it from a regular shell.

As for running from the preinit thing, I don't know how I'll solve that. The easy solution is to have my own ini file that can be placed in the program's current directory, but I kinda liked the ability to edit config.ini via Emplode or similar.

Since it's a two minute hack, I can provide a command-line override to look for the empwake options in another file. So that should get us around the drive0/drive1 not mounted at boot problem. As for why you can't run it from the shell, I'm stumped, you really need to tell me more about what's going on there.