Hi.

Hmm, I like communism. It's a pitty it doesn't work on a large scale.
The real problem isn't communism, the real problem is any kind of dictatorship, be it by a single person (like in some countries on the african or south american continent) or by a group of people (like the communist party in China). REAL communism (which I didn't ever see in any country) is far more democratic then the "free" western countries. And because real communism doesn't need any money at all, the RIAA would surely be outta luck.
There is always the same problem though: As good as communism works in theory, mankind is simply to damn lazy to make it work in practice. I mean: Most people wouldn't want to work if they didn't need to do so, right? And with everything belonging to everyone (well, mostly), noone would _need_ to work, and the only thing you could gain from working is some appreciation.
(Sidenote: I just looked up "Anerkennung" in an online dictionary (dict.leo.org), to find synonyms for appreciation. Did you know that "phwah!" is supposed to be an exclamation of appreciation for a sexually attractive member of the opposite sex?)
Anyway, back to that poster: Even though I do not like people downloading all the music they want and mostly not buying a single CD, I must say that that poster seems like an invitation to do so to me. I mean, should it really be discouraging the downloading of music from the net?
It's simply funny what the RIAA thinks could make the users abide by their rules.

cu,
sven