First off, I am very grateful to all the programmers here for writing apps out of the goodness of their hearts. The community is one of the things that make the empeg as good as it is.
I know that you released the code for empwake, and when I get back home in a couple weeks, I intend to fool around with it myself. I just thought that I would mention in the meantime that I am experiencing the same thing as bruno and bonzi. I am not sure how many people this is affecting, but the program seems to stop just after I get the bytes read: XXX line. A crlf brings me back to the prompt, but the process is no longer running. Is this still an issue with others? or was there a work around? I know since the source is open I should try to figure it out myself rather than come here to ask about it, but I dont have access to a compiler till I get home and I am a little rusty in C to debug it from code without trying things.
Once again, thanks for your work on behalf of us out here who have not (yet) done our share.