i just got the call from USAA... they are making everything WAY easier than it could be. The only problem might be from the SJPD and the towing company if they require me to physically be present to release the vehicle... which Mark the claims guy said is a tossup... some do some don't. So i'm calling them at 8am to figure that shit out... but then the claims guy will go there, inspect it, have it towed to a salvage yard for a full inspection, then fax me the report and let me know what needs to be repaired and have it towed to a repair shop. So far all i know about it's condition is that the Sheriff's report said "stripped", but i think i heard that biatch say it was driveable... i dunno, i was barely listening at that point.

It's going to take forever... that's the shitty part. There's still the chance that they will write it off as a total loss, but that's looking less and less likely. So, i'll have to wait like 3 weeks with no car, then get it back and still try and sell it.

I'm feeling a lot better than last night, but the shityness of the whole thing is looming over my brain like a fog. The fact that i've consistently had to pay in cash and extreme inconvenience for other assholes mistakes or outright immoral acts of theft or destruction is killing me. The whole retarded "why me" question keeps swimming around... futile and aimless as it may be.

So, now it's a waiting game. I've gotta get out this weekend in a major way... i guess i'll rent a car, fuck it.