Duuuude, you should hear about what happened to me the other day... I was at work, walking from one building to another. I was about 4 steps from crossing the street between 2 buildings when I heard a car gun the engine and race towards me. It ran over a raised sidewalk, taking out a parking sign, crossed the street and hit a white car, bounced off that car and hit a dog-catcher truck, bounced off that and crossed the street again, acclelerating all the way, hit the curb, bounced up into a crepe myrtle, flew about 10 feet at an altitude of 4 feet, and landed on two cars parked next to the building. After about 2 seconds, I collected my wits, ran over, and tried to see if the driver was OK. Turns out it was an 89 year old woman, she was OK, but she had missed the brake pedal and hit the gas instead. When she jumped the sidewalk, she got scared and tried to stomp on the brake. This, of course, meant that she instead stomped on the gas. She was doing at least 45 mph when she hit the curb. It was really wild, there are skid marks in the street, but they're from her accelerating, rather than trying to stop. I'll try to locate a picture and upload it in a few. I have to vpn to work to grab the pictures. In the end, I was standing about 15 feet or so from where she landed. Poor thing. They're going to take her license for sure, but at 89 I guess that's probably a good thing.