Um, that white glove? Was it yours? Were there any fingerprints found in the car? In the glove???

hah. i don't know what town your from but around here... they don't even offer to print in a situation like this. They could give a flying flip. Unless it's some high profile murder case or something... forget having them investigate the theft any further than "where did you leave it". The funny thing is they left all kinds of weird crap in my car that wasn't there. That white glove, that white sheet (which is from some hospital), a cell phone power adaptor (not mine), random paper... and i think a few other things i didn't have time to notice closely. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence laying around if they cared to look. The San Jose PD didn't offer a damn thing. In fact, talking to them and the Sherriff, you'd think they'd never dealt with a stolen car before... they didn't know who had to get what paperwork or anything, it was insanely aggravating.

Have the authorities been doing anything to aprehend the person(s) who took your car?

nope.

Flamethrowers. Definitely flamethrowers.

ah, you saw that video to eh? I just wouldn't want that to go off on accident!

You may have said this before, but did your car have any form of theft deterrent?

yeah... but the alarm wasn't on. Remember, i left it in the driveway of Rob's house, while his wife was there, and they live in a NICE San Jose neighborhood. I left it off because i didn't want her to have to deal with it going off if it did so accidentaly. Stupid of me eh?! The little blinking LED's weren't even working at the time so they would have broken in anyway and set off the alarm. I'm sure they would have gotten away anyhow. But yeah, i won't be leaving the alarm off ever again. I've been learning a lot of these lessons the hard way lately. Oh, and i think they did steal the alarm. heh.

So, out of curiosity, where did they find the car? Was it in a parking lot somewhere or in some abandoned warehouse or what?

no idea. like i said, you'd think the SJPD and Sherriff had never done this before. NO ONE could tell me where they found it, just that it was at a Tow company, and even they had no idea. I called them twice and got the same result. I gave up on the Sherriff's office because the lady they kept connecting me to had someone else in the background feeding her what she was supposed to say!! I would ask a question, and she'd not know the answer, and she'd say hold on, at which point i could hear her ask someone else the question. And she wouldn't let me talk to them! It was infuriating to say the least.

I don't even care anymore, i just want the goddamn thing fixed and i wanna sell it.

Perhaps this is something you need, Loren?

LOL. yeah. i've been thinking about just getting a stealth junker after all this crap.