okay, quick update.

They took the rims and tires and slapped on some crap ones, gutted the stereo and speakers and i'm assuming the amps under the seats, punched the passenger lock and ignition lock, removed all the paneling to access the speakers... and left most of it in the trunk, damaged the mounts to the front bumper so it is sorta hanging off (which they did backing it off the driveway curb i'd assume), and that's about it. Only other damage was a large "dent" in the drivers door. He said the headers and exhaust were still there, so i'd imagine the intake and pulleys are still there too. Not sure about the suspension, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work to get that off and put others on, so that's probably still there.

Blech. This is going to take forever to get taken care of and sell. I'll see if they can just put everything that was taken back to stock and give me the difference in cash. If they don't i'm going to have to UNinstall everything they do and sell it seperately... which would suck.

I can't believe they took those rims... those things were beyond repair they were curbed so many times. They did me a favor on that one. The stock rims are worth more than those suckers. hah.

I should get to see the damage up close in a couple of days. happy happy joy joy.

i just want this to be over with and have my new Rex!