I think there are two things to consider about empeg security:

Firstly, ask yourself what you would do if you had a pile of cash the same value of the empeg, tied up in a neat bundle. For me, leaving even a $20 note showing in the car is a no-no, so leaving something worth over $1000 is absolutely crazy.

Secondly, ask yourself how you would get a new one. Sure, you might not worry if your sunglasses were stolen - they might cost $200 (for top-quality Oakleys or something like that) but you can go down to a local store and get a new pair. Try - just try - looking around for a second-hand empeg and you'll realise these now have far more value in your hand than what you might have paid for it originally.

OK, so it might be an inconvenience. There are always ways of optimising time - such as taking it to the gym and putting it in your bag which you put beside your bike or whatever. But always remember the inconvenience of not having the empeg will always outweigh these other minor problems.

JM1.5cW,

Paul