> Since you're in Canada, why do you only have a MAX temp warning, why not a minimum one as well?

Coming as soon as it cools down here some.. Not really a warning, though, but a complete "STALL BOOTING NOW UNTIL HELL THAWS AGAIN"!

I need to play with the thermal sensor some more, as it is definitely NOT working as intended (as an Empeg/Rio insider has already mentioned). With v25 of my patches, the thermometer on my Mk2. only changed reading after power cycles(!), which is why I added the superfluous call to empeg_inittherm() prior to each reading in subsequent patches.

>Mike's timing fixes ... makes the breakout game harder to play

Stop whining! The game was far too easy before, and I still win first try every time (almost).

>wondering just how the knob's switches are interpreted(?)

I haven't looked too closely, but the knob generates IR codes (all of the front panel stuff just pretends to be an IR remote) which are handled (repeat rate, debouncing, ..) in the kernel in empeg_input.c Take a look there if you need to figure it out more (I have not bothered.. my stuff just piggybacks on the output from that stage).

Cheers!