Originally Posted By: Dignan
- I think I definitely like AMOLED more than LCD. The whole display looks relatively washed out when compared to the GN. I'll live with it, and probably get used to it and forget about AMOLED, but at the moment it's a bit of a let down. I'm also noticing a tiny bit of burn in, which is troubling right out of the box. I don't know if it shipped with the screen on the whole way, but I can see some definite yet slight burn in at the left and right edges of the screen.

I think you'll find that the yellowish tint will go away as the phone ages. Something about the glue used to bond the LCD to the glass.

I do agree about your preference for AMOLED. I've had multiple phones with both LCD and AMOLED displays and I have a strong preference for AMOLED.

Originally Posted By: Dignan
- I don't know if it's just me, but I don't have those little nubs that were supposedly getting added to the back of the phone to keep it from sliding around.

I think the nubs were designed to give the speaker some breathing room so that if you place the phone on a table, it's not completely muted. I don't think they're very noticeable, but they shouldn't be microscopic. If you can hear the speaker when the phone is placed on its back on a flat surface, you probably have them.