You don't think that in the same location another phone can be attenuated and drop a connection? Umm, ok.

It's an issue, but not the same as the Pinto. It's an issue comparable to driving a Porsche or a Ferrari. Some people just won't be able to handle them and they're not appropriate for all roads.

Now, please don't bring up the other bogus car analogies like the Audi acceleration and Toyota acceleration and braking issues.

Isn't the issue with other phones a capacitive one? I might be getting the terminology wrong though.

I'm not sure why you think Apple is going to solve an industry-wide issue. They'l solve it for their product. I simply think they're going to come out ahead of the industry in the next rev, like they do in pretty much every other facet of their entire product line. Seriously, the iPhone sucks. It does. But there's still nothing else even half as good out there - and I'm being so generous here to the other platforms.

Here's a case Apple will not likely offer - even though it will probably prevent the antenna bridging.