I find that a very interesting and thought-provoking opinion, Bitt.

I always just assumed that Bush was a typical Fundie. But I honestly never gave it much thought beyond that. I'm curious for more details as to what you've seen about him that makes you carry that opinion.

I mean, there's one school of thought which says all politicians are corrupt (or at least the successful ones must be in order to be successful), and that kind of corruption is not truly Christian. There's also the school of thought that says people can do bad things, or be deluded or power-mad, all in the name of God, because they either don't understand the scripture or they twist its meaning to serve their ends. I would buy all of that in relation to Bush.

But I think you're saying something beyond that. I think you're trying to say that Bush genuinely doesn't believe in God or the Bible, not one bit, and that everything related he says is specific, premeditated deception. I think that's a very extraordinary claim, so I'd be very interested in any details you could provide regarding that.