I'm sure that Hitler thought that he was a good Christian. Would Jeff vote for him? No, of course not; his actions would easily trump his words. I think the same thing should apply to Bush (not that I'm comparing Bush to Hitler -- it's just an extreme example). Attacking another country without reason is simply not a Christian ideal. Nor is trying to deny others their rights. Nor is lying in order to get your way.

I believe that Jeff is intending to vote for Bush because Bush seems to come from the same background. Whether or not he does is irrelevant. But his actions don't seem to support the background that Jeff wants, and I beleve he's stated as much several times. And he's not considering Kerry (or anyone else, if there will be anyone else) because he doesn't explicitly claim to come from the same background. To me, that's like saying that I'm not going to vote for Kerry because he grew up in the North while ignoring the fact that Bush also grew up in the North because he presents himself as being from Texas.