Quote:
Are there any pics of those bindings in action? I didn't see anything on the page and I'm having some trouble working out how the back folds down enough to let you slide your boot in (ie, it looks like it still has a rear hoop).

Yeah, like Kwish said, the back plate hinges down almost completely. Not a full 90 degrees, but perhaps 60-70 degrees. Combined with the extra hinge action where the instep and toe straps lift upwards, it allows your foot to go in pretty easily.

My goal is to be able to insert my foot into it, without clamping it down, before I get off the lift. We'll see if I can actually pull that off or not.

Quote:
Arbor board. Mmmm. I suggest you get a board lock to ensure that your board is still there when you come out after lunch!

Yeah, good point. I think I ought to grab one.

Quote:
Still, I love my Custom with the neons under the rear tip...

Yeah, I liked that feature. Looked for a board with that feature, but there weren't many and in the end I went with the board that looked like it suited my riding style better.

Quote:
I thought Tahoe still had shedloads of snow?

In the sense that the slopes are still covered with some form of particles of frozen H20, yes. But calling that stuff "snow" is like calling McDonald's "cuisine".

I'm hoping my first day out with this board will be on some freshly fallen powder.