Pardon me for saying (particularily because I don't own a unit yet), but I am allready happy with this visuals selection process even without seeing it yet.

As I see it, there isn't much argument for changing it at all. Either you startup the visual mode before moving the car or you remember to carry a remote with you. If you can't keep the remote from sliding all over the place you get some velcro. Heck, the visuals aren't really that important. They are probably the last thing on my mind as I am waiting for the chance to buy this thing. I can't believe you'd give up on the product for something this trivial. It's a CAR. You DRIVE it. You don't look at flashing lights and stuff (unless they're traffic lights).

I totally agree with Rob's logic on this one. As a company providing a possibly dangerous product, you want to make sure it's the user who uses it incorrectly or in an improper manner. I know that doesn't really sound quite right, but you know that there are people out there like that. Hell, you don't see the Washington Post getting sued because someone got in an accident while reading the newspaper, do you?